[cytpro_player name=”Yoga Tip 6 Extension”][/cytpro_player]
Happy New Year Yoga Friends!
This weeks Tip is all about Extension
- In tree you start with the foundation, your feet on the mat.
- Then lift one leg turn it out and place the lifted foot on your calf or inner thigh.
- Please avoid any contact with the knee as this is a flex and extension joint and is not built to bend sideways.
- From the standing leg extend upward. Lift in the hip, extend your ribs up and away from your pelvis.
- Grow branches by lifting your arms over your head.
- Relax the shoulders down while simultaneously extending the crown of your head.
Love and light,
Power Yoga Palm Springs